Kettlebell Workouts For Men – Body Kettlebell Workout For Beginners
One noteworthy favorable position that kettlebells have over free weights is that you needn’t bother with an extensive variety of weight augmentations to make an exercise with them.
One 16 kilo weight in case you’re a man, or 8 kilo in case you’re a lady, will complete it for a great many people.
The accompanying exercise requires only one kettlebell and works the whole body.
Discover the Best Kettlebell Workouts
Presently you know why you ought to utilize kettlebells and how effectively they can be added to any everyday practice, including this free 24-minute exercise. It’s an ideal opportunity to investigate a portion of the activities you ought to do:
1. Kettlebell Squat
Try this kettlebell workout to burn fat and build lower body strength.
- Your feet need to be slightly wider apart than your shoulders.
- Hold a kettlebell with both hands in front of your chest.
- Lower yourself down into the standard squat position.
- Drive your legs straight, keeping the kettlebell in the same position.
Try for 3 sets of 10 reps to get the most from this example of kettlebell workouts.
2. Kettlebell Jump
This move is designed to improve leg strength and vertical jumping power.
- Start with your feet wide apart and knees bent.
- Hold the kettlebell in both hands between your legs but not touching the floor.
- Spring straight upwards, straightening your legs.
- The kettlebell should stay in front of you.
- Remember to bend your knees as you land.
Repeat it at least 10 times.
3. The Kettlebell One Arm Row
This is one of the best kettlebell workouts to finish your routine with as it will work every muscle in your body.
- Put the kettlebell just in front of your right foot.
- Move your left foot just behind you.
- Bend your hips to create a 45° angle between your upper body and the floor.
- If you need to put your right elbow on the floor for support.
- Lift the kettlebell with your left hand up to waist height.
- Lower and repeat.
Do 10 reps on one side then swap sides. Aim for 3 sets.
4. Kettlebell Swing
You’ll build strength in your hamstrings and glutes with this simple kettlebell workout:
- Start with feet shoulder width apart and your knees slightly bent.
- Take the kettlebell weight in both hands.
- Keeping your feet flat on the floor swing the kettlebell upwards to shoulder height.
- Allow it to drop back down; it will swing between your legs.
- Repeat, keeping the momentum going.
Try to do this for 90 seconds without stopping.
5. Kettlebell Clean Press
This builds grip strength and strength in your shoulders and upper body.
- Start with feet shoulder width apart and a kettlebell in each hand.
- Bend your knees slightly.
- Jump up and raise both hands into the air, above your head.
- Land in the squat position and push your legs and arms straight.
You should try to do at least 10 of these.
It is fundamental not to utilize a weight which is too overwhelming and puts strain on your back, begin light and develop to strengthen your whole body.
All the move these kettlebell workouts for men must be repeat everyday to get maximum result.